Ranking of Baltic States on Progress Towards the Main Energy Security Goals of European Energy Union Strategy
The article is aimed to assess Baltic States in terms of achieved progress towards the goals of European energy union strategy. MCDM tools were applied for ranking Baltic States by applying the most important criteria formed on the basis of the goals of European energy union strategy. The discussion of policies to achieve these goals was performed for Baltic States based on energy policy analysis and National Energy and Climate plans (NAECP) submitted by countries to European Commission. Policy recommendations were developed based on analysis and assessments provided for Baltic States. (original abstract)
- Ajalli, M., Azimi, H., Balani, A. M., & Rezaei, M. (2017). Application of fuzzy AHP and COPRAS to solve the supplier selection problems. International Journal of Supply Chain Management, 6, 112-119.
- Alkan, Ö., & Albayrak, Ö. K. (2020). Ranking of renewable energy sources for regions in Turkey by fuzzy entropy based fuzzy COPRAS and fuzzy MULTIMOORA. Renewable Energy, 162, 712-726.
- Augutis, J., Krikštolaitis, R., Martišauskas, L., Urbonienė, S., Urbonas, R., & Ušpurienė, A. B. (2020). Analysis of energy security level in the Baltic States based on indicator approach. Energy, 199, 117427.
- Badea AC, Rocco CM, Tarantola S, Bolado R. (2011). Composite indicators for security of energy supply using ordered weighted averaging. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 96, 651e62. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ress.2010.12.025
- Bartiaux, F., Maretti, M., Cartone, A., Biermann, P. & Krasteva, V. (2019). Sustainable energy transitions and social inequalities in energy access: A relational comparison of capabilities in three European countries. Global Transitions, 1, 226-240, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.glt.2019.11.002
- Bilan, Y., Raišienė, A. G., Vasilyeva, T., Lyulyov, O., & Pimonenko, T. (2019). Public governance efficiency and macroeconomic stability: Examining convergence of social and political determinants. Public Policy and Administration, 18(2), 241-255. doi:10.13165/VPA-19-18-2-05
- Bilan, Y., Brychko, M., Buriak, A., & Vasilyeva, T. (2019). Financial, business and trust cycles: The issues of synchronization. Zbornik Radova Ekonomskog Fakultet Au Rijeci, 37(1), 113-138. doi:10.18045/zbefri.2019.1.113
- Das, M. C., Sarkar, B. & Ray, S. (2012). A framework to measure relative performance of Indian technical institutions using integrated fuzzy AHP and COPRAS methodology. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 46, 230-241.
- Dhiman, H. S. & Deb, D. (2020), Fuzzy TOPSIS and fuzzy COPRAS based multi-criteria decision making for hybrid wind farms." Energy, 202, 117755.
- European Commission (2011). Communication from the Commission (2020), Europe 2020: A Strategy for Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive Growth. Available online: http://ec.europa.eu/europe2020/index_en.htm (accessed on 10 March 2020).
- European Commission. (2014) European energy security Strategy. EU, European union. Brussels: European Commission, 2014. Brussels, 28.5.2014, COM(2014) 330 final. Available online: https://www.eesc.europa.eu/resources/docs/european-energy-security-strategy.pdf (accessed on March 10 2020).
- European Commission. (2015) Communication From the Commission to the European Parliament, The Council, The European Economic and Social Committee, The Committee of the Regions and the European Investment Bank a Framework Strategy for a Resilient Energy Union with a Forward-Looking Climate Change Policy. COM/2015/080 final. Available online: https://eurlex.europa.eu/resource.html?uri=cellar:1bd46c90-bdd4-11e4-bbe1-01aa75ed71a1.0001.03/DOC_1&format=PDF (accessed on March 10 2020).
- European Commission (2019). Communication From the Commission to the European Parliament, The European Council, The Council, The European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions. The European Green Deal. Brussels, 11.12.2019 COM (2019) 640 final. Available online https://eurlex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/? qid=1596443911913&uri=CELEX:52019DC0640