Industrial Internet of Things Systems for Tracking and Traceability of Production Business Processes
The article presents the results of research on the use of measuring devices based on RFID tags and graphic tags to track the increase in production. The conducted research experiments were made in a real production company, which is characterized by an average degree of digitization of its business processes and significantly uses the human factor in production. The conducted research allowed us to show the usefulness of measurement methods in tracking business processes, and to analyze the method of obtaining production data to achieve the traceability of manufactured components. The study also presents selected examples of IT systems in solving traceability problems (traceability and traceability of production). (original abstract)
- Bashir, M.F. Qadir, M.A. Traceability (2008) Techniques: A Critical Study, IEEE Multitopic Int. Conference 2006, pp. 265-268, Dec.
- Buchwald P. (2015) Mobile devices as a tool for accessing platforms for marking material resources and products in Logistics No. 4. Pages 7283-7292, CD2. Ed. Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Logistics and Warehousing.
- Buchwald, P. Anus, A. (2020) Internet of Things systems in the assessment of the continuity of production processes in small and medium-sized enterprises. In Management Engineering, Digitization of Production Research News 2 pp. 225-237. PWE Publishing House Warsaw 2020. ISBN 978-83-208-2400-1
- Cleland-Huang, C.K. Chang and M. Christensen, (2003) Event-based traceability for managing evolutionary change, in IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 796-810, Sept. 2003, doi: 10.1109/TSE.2003.1232285.
- Hamilton, V.L. Beeby, M.L. (1991) Issues of traceability in integrating tools, IEE Colloquium on Tools and Techniques for Maintaining Traceability During Design, London, UK, 1991, pp. 4/1-4/3.
- Honghua, Ch. Zhihong, T. Fen, X. (2019) What are cost changes for produce implementing traceability systems in China? Evidence from enterprise A. Applied Economics 51: 7, pp. 687-697.
- Jansen-Vullers, M.H. van Dorp, M.H. Beulens, A. (2003) Managing traceability information in manufacture in International Journal of Information Management pp. 395-413, October 2003
- Lee, D. and Park, J. (2008), RFID - based traceability in the supply chain, Industrial Management & Data Systems, Vol. 108 No. 6, pp. 713-725. https://doi.org/10.1108/02635570810883978
- Maro, S. Steghöfer, J. Capra (2016) A Configurable and Extendable Traceability Management Tool, IEEE 24th International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE), Beijing, 2016, pp. 407-408, doi: 10.1109/RE.2016.19.
- Tarjan L. at al. (2014); A readability analysis for QR code application in a traceability system in Computers and Electronics in Agriculture Volume 109, November 2014, pp. 1-11
- Trautman, D. Goddard, E. Nilsson, T. (2008). Traceability - A Literature Review. University of Alberta, Department of Rural Economy, Project Report Series.
- Xue, L. Weiwei, G. Zettan, F. Xian P. Weiguang, L. (2007) Traceability and IT: Implications for the future international competitiveness and structure of China's vegetable sector, New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research, 50: 5, pp. 911- 917, DOI: 10.1080/00288230709510367