Post-Pandemic Marketing @Marketing
Marketing concentrates mainly on customer acquisition by means of advertisements broadcast in mass media and on billboards. The change to be made in traditional marketing is the shift of interests from satisfying needs to meeting expectations. @Marketing may serve as a tool for that. The aim of this paper is to present a new concept for @marketing, based on innovative forms of product presentation. The paper focuses on the marketing content, without consideration of technical aspects. Research has been carried out in the field of customers' expectations towards online presentations. In the new conditions, a product presentation should be expanded by innovative forms such as narration, photography and computer graphics. Therefore, there is a need to develop comprehensive projects for planning online presentations as soon as possible. It should be preceded by detailed analyses carried out by IT specialists and marketing experts. (original abstract)
- Batko, A. (2005). Sztuka perswazji czyli język wpływu i manipulacji, Publishing house Helion, Gliwice.
- Bonecki, H. (1977). Encyklopedia powszechna PWN, Warsaw, volume 4, p. 15.
- Dodni, R., Zinkhan, G.M. (1990). In Search of Brand Image: a foundation analysis, "Advances in Consumer Research", 1990, No. 1.
- Gabbay, D. M., Woods, J.(2005). The Reach of Abduction. Insight and Trial. Elsevier, Woods, pp. 40-47.
- Grobler, A. (2006). Metodologia nauk. Publishing house Aureus, Publishing house Znak, Kraków, pp. 127-129.
- Hintikka, J. (1999). What is Abduction? The Fundamental Problem of Contemporary Epistemology, A Logic of Scientific Discovery, volume 5. from the book series Jaakko Hintikka Selected Papers, Dordrecht-Boston-London, p. 91.
- Keller, K.L. (1993). Conceptualizing, Measuring, Managing Customer-Based Brand Equity, "Journal of Marketing", No. 1.
- Lievens, F.,Highhouse, S. (2005). The relation of instrumental and symbolic attributes to a company's attractiveness as an employer, "Personnel Psychology", 2003, no. 1.
- Peirce, C. S. (1935). Collected Works, Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press 5. p. 188.
- St. Skorupka. S., H. Auderska, H., Łempicka, Z. (1974). Mały słownik języka polskiego, edited by the Polish Scientific Publishers (Polskie Wydawnictwo Naukowe), Warsaw 1974, p. 910
- Solomon, M.R.(1983). The Role of Products as Social Stimuli: A Symbolic Interactionism Perspective, "Journal of Consumer Research", no. 3.
- Shelley, C. P. (1996). Visual abductive reasoning in archaeology. Philosophy of Science, 63(2), pp. 278-301.