Evaluating the Readiness of Management Schools to Execute Knowledge Management
A new branch of management called knowledge management is created for improved application of knowledge capital in organizations. Applying such process improves knowledge processes and enhances organizational knowledge by linking knowledge management with organizational strategies. Also, it provides proper guidelines to compensate current deficiencies and helps organization to keep its competitive advantage. In present study and after brief study of knowledge management concepts by identifying and considering affecting factors on management success and knowledge management enablers, research hypotheses were revealed to evaluate organizational readiness to execute knowledge management in both individual and organizational sections. The readiness of Management Schools in Qom province of Iran to execute knowledge management was assessed and confirmed by a questionnaire and the relevant scores were computed. Then, the weak points were identified according to the readiness of the statistical population and proper guidelines were provided to remove deficiencies. (original abstract)
-  Amin Moghadam Ali, Sotudeh Riazi, Maryam (2007). "Proviing a model for knowledge management development in research organization by an approach on effective application of ICT technology", National Conference on knowledge management, Tehran.
-  Armstrong Micheal (2010). "HR strategic management", translated by Mohammad Arabi and Omid Mahdieh, Tehran, Cultural Researches Office Publications.
-  Davenport T., Prusak L. (1998), "Working knowledge-How organizations manage what they know", Harvard Business School Press: Boston, MA .
-  Gaffoor Shamin (2008). "Assessing readiness for the implementation of knowledge management in local government: The case of Stellenbosch Municipality" , These for de degree of Master of Commerce at Stellenbosch University, School of Public Management and Planning, Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences.
-  Hamidizadeh Mohammad Reza (2008), "Training guidelines to disseminate knowledge management", HR Management in Oil Industry Quarterly, Energy International Studies Institute, vol. 1.
-  Nonaka I., Organization Science 5(1) (1994) 14-37.
-  Noruzian, Meysam (2007), "the knowledge of knowledge management", Tadbir Monthly, vol. 176.
-  Ray Loye, Journal of Knowledge Management 12(3) (2008) 156-168.
-  Yeh Ying, Jung Lai, Sun Quae Ho, Chin Tsange, Industrial Management & Data Systems 106(6) (2006) 793-810.
-  Mohsen Mehrara, Maysam Musai, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 5 (2013) 55-62
-  Rezgar Mohammadi, Ezatullah Naderi, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 9 (2013) 22-30.
-  Morteza Ziaee, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 9 (2014) 57-65.
-  Sakineh Ghayazi, Faranak Omidian, Mohammed Hosseinpoor, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 10(1) (2014) 51-61.